Shared August 13, 2019
●Subscribe to Fusion Magazine
● Support RMC on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/RetroManCave
● Treat me to a Coffee with Ko-Fi: http://ko-fi.com/retromancave
● Leave a tip on Paypal: https://paypal.me/RetroManCave
● MonsterJoysticks: https://monsterjoysticks.com/RMC
● 1ClickPrint: https://www.1clickprint.com#retromancave
● Cave Links
RMC Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRetroMan...
Would the real DJ Echo from LSD please stand up. Looks like I have some explaining to do about a very odd situation.
● RMC Tool Shop - Find tools seen on the channel for your Cave here:
USA Shop | https://www.amazon.com/shop/retromancave
UK Shop | https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/retroma...
● RMC Podcasts
Enjoy my Podcasts with your favourite app using the links here:
Retro Tea Break - https://audioboom.com/channels/5001251
Retro Island Diskettes - https://audioboom.com/channels/5001240
Exploring the MiSTer & DE-10 Nano FPGA - Is this the future of Retro?
The French Apple | The Story of Thomson Computers
NeXT Station | When Steve Jobs left Apple - Part 2
AST Computer - Tales from Tech Support
Downloading a scammer's files [Re-upload]
Trying to FIX: 1985 TOMY CHATBOT
How Capcom's clever CPS2 Arcade Game Copy Protection stopped bootleg games | MVG
#10 'The PLAin Truth About the Commodore 64 PLA' at World of Commodore 2017
SGI Octane Upgrade and Test Driving a 1997 Graphics Powerhouse
Documentary - The SInclair ZX80, ZX81, and Timex Sinclair 1000
Great Games on a Word Processor? Stargliding with the Amstrad PCW
The Tragedy of systemd