Shared March 7, 2019
● Support RMC on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/RetroManCave
● Treat me to a Coffee with Ko-Fi: http://ko-fi.com/retromancave
● Leave a tip on Paypal: https://paypal.me/RetroManCave
● MonsterJoysticks: https://monsterjoysticks.com/RMC
● 1ClickPrint: https://www.1clickprint.com#retromancave
● Episode Links
Swindon Museum of Computing: https://www.museumofcomputing.org.uk
Amiga Sys Tester: https://github.com/keirf/Amiga-Stuff
● Cave Links
RMC Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRetroMan...
The Swindon Museum of Computing has an Amiga graveyard, and I didn't like it one bit! We must save all of the Amigas! Lets see what we can do.
All music is used under license
● RMC Tool Shop - Find tools seen on the channel for your Cave here:
USA Shop | https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/retroma...
UK Shop | https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/retroma...
Amiga 1500 Trash To Treasure (Pt3) | Classic Power Upgrades
Amstrad CPC Story | Nostalgia Nerd
Adventures in Retrobrite - New techniques for restoring yellowed plastic!
I'll Let Myself In: Tactics of Physical Pen Testers
Soviet Sinclairs & Eastern Bloc Micros – The Home Computer Revolution in the USSR
Can A 1987 Amiga 500 Do Email Today? World First!
Minitel - The Rise & Fall of a National Tech Treasure
How Did they make TV Graphics in the 80's & 90's? Meet the Quantel Paintbox | Retro Road Trip
The British E.T - "Spirit of the Stones" | Tech Nibble ft David Pleasance
SEGA's 3 Biggest Mistakes | Gaming Historian
Wifi on a 1992 Apple Mac & BBS fun | Tech Nibble
Trash to Treasure | Pioneer Laser Active | Megadrive, PC Engine, Karaoke, it does it all!